Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Force will guide you!!

If you are in your mid twenties to mid forties, there is a good chance you are like me and grew up loving the Star Wars movies! One of the characters I grew up loving was Yoda. He was cute, little and his voice and words kept me captivated. While browsing the Web the other day I came across something that I thought was pretty cool. If you have a Tom Tom Navigation unit, you can go to their Website, TomTom.com and download character voices for your unit. How cool is that? They have Yoda, Darth Vader, CP30 and Han Solo. All four characters have something different to say. I don't know about you but this would easily make my trip to work everyday a lot more fun!

If you have time, check out the Website for yourself. It's pretty neat and I may go out and buy a TomTom just so I can have it. Yoda just happens to be my 5 year old sons favorite as well. I know he would get a kick out of it!

Below is a YouTube video on the making of Yoda's TomTom voice. It's pretty funny IMO and will be worth your watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment